Please follow these steps and see the plugin in action.
Go to Plugin Settings
You can navigate to the plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Amazon Payments (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > ELEX Amazon Payment Gateway for WooCommerce > Settings.
Enable Amazon Payment and Amazon Overview Page
Check the Amazon Payment Gateway setting to enable the plugin.
Also, to view all the transactions occurred using Amazon Payments, enable Amazon Payment Overview.
In addition to this, there are few generic settings. You can read the General Settings section of the setting up documentation.
Enter Amazon Pay Credentials
Firstly, signup for an Amazon Pay account. Once the registration is successful, you’ll obtain Amazon Payment credentials.
In the plugin settings, configure the following:
- Select either Sandbox Mode(recommended for testing) or Live Mode, based on your preference.
- Enter Merchant Id, Access Keys, Secret Keys, Amazon Client ID and respective Amazon Client Secret.
For more detailed information, you can refer the Amazon Payment Credentials section of the setting up documentation.
Configure Pay with Amazon Abilities
You can choose to enable a custom Amazon pay button on the Cart page as well as Checkout page.
Additionally, you can choose to Capture the payments as soon as the order is placed or let shop owners Authorize the charges.
For more detailed information, you can refer the Pay with Amazon Abilities section of the setting up documentation.
Customizing the Interface
The plugin provides lots of handy customizations in terms of using Amazon Address Widget, Amazon pay button size, color, & text, language settings, the position of the button, display banners and so on.
For more detailed information, you can refer the Pay with Amazon Customization section of the setting up documentation.
Amazon Payments Gateway on Cart Page
Follow the below steps to see Amazon Payments Gateway in action:
- Head to the shop page.
- Add an item to the cart and move to the Cart page.
- You can notice the Amazon Payments banner on top of the Cart page.
- A user can checkout from the cart page by clicking on the Amazon Pay button placed on the cart, as shown in the screenshot on the left.
Amazon Payments Gateway on Checkout page
If you have reached the Checkout page, follow the below steps for payment transaction:
- On the Checkout page, click on Amazon Pay button to proceed with the order transaction.
- A new window will open, in which you need to enter your Amazon login credentials.
Amazon Address Widget
Once you have logged in successfully into your Amazon account, the API automatically fetches the shipping address from your Amazon account and displays in a widget. It also shows payment methods available to you.
Finally, select the desired address and payment method, and click on Place Order button to complete the transaction.
Amazon Payments Overview Page
Once the order is placed, head to Amazon Payments Overview page.
In this page, you can view all your transactions, initiate refunds and capture payments.
Check out our video tutorial to better understand the plugin features and setup.
Check out the product page for more information.
If you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to reach us. We will be happy to help.